The moments and experiences in our lives are all apart of our journey of growth and development. Below are 10 things you may not not know(or maybe you do 🙂 ) about me.
1) My middle name ‘Helena’ is named after my great grandmother’s first name(on my mother’s side). Never got to meet her, but I heard she was a good woman.
2) When I was a little girl, I met and took a picture with actress Victoria Rowell. My mom had taken me in Victoria Park in my Sunday dress after church. My mother told me she said my dress is pretty. Wish we got the picture the photographer took of us.
3) I was born with fluid in my lungs.
4) I ate Ovaltine out of the jar as a kid and was very addicted to it. 🙂
5) My first trip was to Boston at the age of 5 years old.
6) When I was toddler I wandered of somewhere and got lost in the hospital. Curious me went on an elevator and ended up in the basement. Thank God my dad found me safe. To this day, I never really like going on elevators.
7) For a period of time during my late teens, I didn’t eat beef or pork. I attempted to change my eating habits.
8) When writing on paper or in a notebook, I only comfortably write when the paper or book is slanted. That’s how my lefty works.
9) I’m allergic to penicillin. So glad my parents found that out early.
10) I have a minor in Early Childhood Education.
What are ten things that you can think about yourself? Why not take the time to think about it and thank God for how he has kept you and the work He is doing in your life?