Today it’s raining here in Bermuda. Pouring raining! I’m glad that I’m nicely inside. 🙂 Well I thought of some lessons that we could learn from the rain.
1) Rain is apart of growth: Just like natural rain is needed for water and food supply, rainy seasons of our lives are needed for growth and development.
2) Rain is cleansing: As the rain naturally pours down and washes away things, so does the stormy rains that can help wash away the clutter; hindrances and other things that are no longer needed in our lives.
3) Rain is refreshing: Spiritual rain can restore our souls and renew us within.
4) Rain pushes us beyond comfort: For those of us that love to stay dry and warm, when sudden rain comes and there’s no shelter near; we have no choice but to keep doing what we need to do in order to get where we want to go.
5) Rain produces something: Rain is productive. Without it we wouldn’t see the beauty of our environment.
Thank God for rain!