I love, love and love gospel music. I’m not ashamed to say that either. I was exposed to lots of it as a kid. It’s nothing like that JESUS music. That uplifting, soulful and in the spirit music! Here are 6 of my tops that I’ve been listening to lately.
1) Imagine Me by Kirk Franklin: I’ve always enjoyed Kirk Franklin’s music since I was a kid and could relate with them in different ways.
2) Still Able by James Fortune & FIYA: This song is very encouraging and reminds me once again that God is still able no matter how things look.
3) He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli: I first heard this song on Christian radio and absolutely love it. This song speaks volumes, beyond what I can explain how.
4) Dwell in Me by Shayla Woods: I have this beautiful song on iTunes and it just takes me to that sweet worship place. I remember when I first heard it, I couldn’t stop playing the song. 🙂 So glad that I know Shayla and am very proud of her and happy for all that she is doing.
5) Finish Strong by Jonathan Nelson: One of those upbeat songs that will have you dancing on your feet. I’ll finish strong!
6) I Win by Marvin Sapp: This is another song that when I first heard it, I ended up playing it over and over. A very inspiring song to listen to!
Music is very therapeutic and calming to me. What are some gospel songs that you are currently listening to?