Friendship is a form of love, acceptance and unity that most want to experience. Having real, close and meaningful friendships has never been easy or smooth for me, but there have been some lessons that I have learned from friendship. Below are a few highlights to consider.
1) Friendships are not limited to human connections. They can be developed with an animal(pet) or even a passion for something that matters to you.
2) It takes time, patience and effort to build healthy, close and meaningful friendships.
3) Sometimes friendships can come in unexpected circumstances with unexpected people.
4) Not all friendships are meant to be close, but through them can come messages of hope.
5) Good quality and real friendships are not perfect, they just learn to grow beyond the surface.