There is a beginning to everything, even when it’s not visible or glorious to our eyes and other senses. Beginnings have lessons that we all can reflect on and learn from no matter what kind of start it is. Below are some highlighted lessons on beginnings.
1) Beginnings can look like an end, but actually can lead to a breakthrough.
2) Cracks through at the least expected times, but can have great advantage if we are open to receive it.
3) Doesn’t need a new day, time or year but can start right at the moment we are ready.
4) The undesirable can sometimes be the fertilizer to a beginning.
5) Our God ordained beginnings are beyond us and always link back and credit to Him. God’s works of creation are greater and hugely beyond what we could ever do.
What are some lessons that you’ve learned on beginnings?