All through the bible there are lessons, warnings, encouragement and instructions for every person. Genesis the beginning of the Word of God sets a foundation for the rest of the chapters and bible life to unfold. Below are some lessons from Genesis to consider.
1) God our Creator has unlimited power in everything. He spoke and it was so. Nothing compares to His art and mastery.
2) What God says goes! Just like that, whether we like it or not.
3) It’s often in the little things deception creeps in. What we deny ourselves of, can be something of gain not lack.
4) What we believe and accept will have consequences and results.
5) God keeps His promises and loves us so much to be loyal even when we fall short.
6) Obedience shouldn’t be based on our feelings or limited human knowledge. A surrendered life doesn’t always know, but learns to follow the One who’s in control.
7) When you have a God given dream and God has a complete plan for your life; you’ll go through the pit, prison and opposing forces of some sort. It’s really bringing you to destiny.
8) Forgiveness even when you were attacked or completely wronged is the fountain of love for greater things to follow.
9) God will work in and through you wherever you are, even in the unpleasant places and circumstances.