I’m no expert and neither am I a perfect example in health, but our health covers many areas and parts of our lives. Physical, spiritual, emotional and relational aspects all need our attention, effort and care. When we make an effort to practice healthier habits and choices for our minds, bodies and spirit we begin and continue on the journey of wholeness. Below are some highlighted points to consider about health.
1) Our health is not about being perfect in everything we do, but making better choices when we learn to and know better to. As human beings we will mess up in one area or another concerning all aspects of health, but it’s not too late or too bad to make a better choice the next time around.
2) Discipline is developed over time and with persistence. This doesn’t necessarily mean if you are having difficulty or lack of discipline that you should give up or that you’re not able to do it. You may just need to balance it out and find different ways to have good health in various areas.
3) Having a lifestyle that works on being healthier is for everyone. Waiting to something goes wrong or to a later time will keep us always pushing it back and can lead to negative consequences later on.
4) Little makes much difference! When we take at least small efforts that may grow later on, we keep on moving in our journey to living an effective life that operates in wellness, calling and purpose.
5) There will always be room for improvement concerning health. As we grow, learn, make mistakes and even sometimes do the wrong thing ,that shows us that we have space for improving.