I’ve come to discover more and more about herbal tea. Since I’ve made the decision to make an effort to consume natural remedies that will benefit my health, so many wonders have happened. Honestly, I still consume some not so healthy foods, but I try to keep a limit on it. And when I don’t, at some point an alarm will come to alert me in what I need to do.
Below are some highlighted points to consider on the benefits of herbal tea.
1) Therapeutic Effects: Sometimes our bodies and minds may need therapy. Herbal teas can relax the body and mind.
2) Pain reducer and remover: Herbal teas such as Emperor’s Tea and Cranberry Hibiscus aid in reducing pain and are anti – inflammatory agents.
3) Fight against cancer and other life threatening illnesses: Studies, research and personal testimonies have proven that herbs have natural healing qualities.
4) Soothes vocal chords and throat: Sometimes as singers we need something to relax our vocal chords. Natural tea with no added caffeine can do just that! When a person has a sore throat herbal tea can help in clearing the mucus and the cold.
5) Naturally energizes: When you feel like you’re out of energy, herbal tea will give you that energetic boost.
January 22, 2017 marks two years of me blogging on ‘Life Adventures’. I have been blogging on my previous websites and online platforms years before this 2 year mark. Blogging is another avenue for my writing and has played a huge part in my development of the craft.
There are some lessons that I have learned through writing a blog and below are a few of the highlighted lessons for you to consider.
1) There is always something new to develop during the journey of blogging. When I started my blog I wanted to keep it basic and then as time passed I started adding to it until it developed into a website.
2) Your authentic voice reaches the right people who it’s meant to reach. In my blogging I’m learning to embrace my unique voice more and more.
3) Diverse ways of marketing blog posts is the best approach to reaching an audience. Researching and applying effective ways boosts your reach.
4) Your blog could be a beginning to something bigger. Sometimes when we start something we may think that’s what we will only be doing, until other things unfold from it.
5) Some topic ideas for your blog may come in unexpected ways. It is through daily encounters that ideas can come out of you.
6) Look out and be open for possible ways to grow your blog. The growth of blogging comes through openness to learn.
Bloggers, what are some lessons that you have learned through blogging?
Introduction: The intro gives a compelling upbeat of why the listener should listen to the message of the song. Titled song ‘LOVE’, briefly gives you an idea of the tune being about God’s love and how no other love compares to it.
Melody & Rhythm: The melody and rhythm are of a speedy paced nature and the instruments that are apart of the melody beautifully combines together.
Vocals: The singer’s vocals are smooth and powerful at the same time.
Instrumental & Digital Effects: The drums stand out in the background and enhances the song’s sound.
Structure of the Song: I think that the song was organized very well and neat. The track has been recorded with order and flows smoothly throughout the entire song.
Performance & Song Potential: I believe that the overall song is excellent and has been written, sung and recorded professionally. Love has the potential to reach a larger audience and to hit the top of the music charts.
Listen to ‘LOVE’ and more of Kwest’s music on YouTube. Click here to listen to ‘LOVE’.