Sometimes it was hard for me to accept my introversion as apart of my life. We often look around and see what is happening around us and wonder where are we in the midst of it all. After all most introverted people are observers. As we go about each day we often notice things that others may notice, but may not pay as much attention to. Below are some highlighted lessons to consider about introversion.
1) Introverted people enjoy the company of others, but need time to refill and replenish. There’s no truth to the perception that all introverts want to always be alone and never around others to socialize and communicate.
2) Reserved individuals want to connect, but on a deeper level. Some introverts may feel like loners and outsiders because they are not connecting with others on a deeper and meaningful level. Even when we as the introverted don’t always have this in our lives, we must be appreciative of the deeper level connection when it does happen and take full advantage of it.
3) Introverts are not always quiet when they are around those they are familiar with and feel most comfortable and free around. You may just be surprised to learn what’s really in an introvert .
4) What appears to be reticent may just need one on one connection. Smaller groups and one on one connection is often enjoyed in introversion.
5) Introversion is not a bad or negative personality, it actually has its goodness and splendor of its own. Differences are unique which make them something worth to explore or consider.
What lessons have you learned through and/or about introversion?