Introduction: The intro gives a compelling upbeat of why the listener should listen to the message of the song. Titled song ‘LOVE’, briefly gives you an idea of the tune being about God’s love and how no other love compares to it.
Melody & Rhythm: The melody and rhythm are of a speedy paced nature and the instruments that are apart of the melody beautifully combines together.
Vocals: The singer’s vocals are smooth and powerful at the same time.
Instrumental & Digital Effects: The drums stand out in the background and enhances the song’s sound.
Structure of the Song: I think that the song was organized very well and neat. The track has been recorded with order and flows smoothly throughout the entire song.
Performance & Song Potential: I believe that the overall song is excellent and has been written, sung and recorded professionally. Love has the potential to reach a larger audience and to hit the top of the music charts.
Listen to ‘LOVE’ and more of Kwest’s music on YouTube. Click here to listen to ‘LOVE’.
Love is something that everyone wants and needs. Most want to know and see that those who matter to them and are around them love them. No one likes to sense or feel that they are unloved. Below are some lessons from love to consider.
1) Love can be a challenge for some in certain circumstances and requires denying of self. Not everyone can easily show love when facing what they don’t like or don’t understand. It’s still possible for them to do so as self is laid down.
2) Love has a strength that looks past imperfection and makes an effort to look to see the good and beauty of the person. This doesn’t mean we don’t deal with what needs to be dealt with, but that we are able to genuinely embrace the good.
3) People will fail at loving and the only perfect love can truly come from God. Just because someone is loving at a moment doesn’t mean they will never fall short at some point. Look and find perfect love in God.
4) Love is not always glittery. This is not to say that love is dull. How a person is handled will show whether love was the motivation behind it or not. This is to say that sometimes when someone genuinely tells us what is needed at the right time, they are doing it because they really love us.
5) All kinds of God given and ordained love is needed and should be celebrated. Often times the romantic type of love gets a lot of attention as if other kinds is pushed to the side. All kinds of God given and ordained love is important and should be celebrated.
What are some lessons you have learned or are learning from love?
Many people say “I love you” or “I love this”, but what is love? Is love a feeling, action or is it both? There are many people that want to experience real love. The true source of love flows from God. God is love! God’s love for you never runs out, it flows over and over and never stopping for rest. That’s an amazing pouring and overflowing love. I want to have many encounters of powerful love and feel it overflowing and share it and spread it on and on.