Nature is something I enjoy spending time it. Spending time in nature helps me to continue and sharpen my observation and exploration abilities. Thoughts and reflections often come during those times that may not come at other times. The natural beauty of nature is catching to the eyes and therapy to the mind and soul.
Below are some highlighted lessons through nature.
1) Nature has natural art and creative tools all for free. When an artist and creative explores their outdoor surroundings, the scenery can become a toolbox. Leaves, rocks, flowers, other plants and almost anything you can find outside can be used for nature projects.
2) New discoveries can be found outdoors everyday. Those that have interests in nature and adventure often find and see what they have never seen before.
3) Nature is given to God’s creation to enjoy. Once this belief is embraced it can be experienced.
4) Outdoor creatures take full advantage of their environment. The creatures can often be seen gathering and hunting for what they need.
5) Nature isn’t always a pleasant sight or smell, but it’s real. Life is like this in the sense of not always having it all glamorous, but you can experience the realness(if that’s a word lol) of it.
What lessons have you learned through nature?