Introduction: The intro gives a compelling upbeat of why the listener should listen to the message of the song. Titled song ‘LOVE’, briefly gives you an idea of the tune being about God’s love and how no other love compares to it.
Melody & Rhythm: The melody and rhythm are of a speedy paced nature and the instruments that are apart of the melody beautifully combines together.
Vocals: The singer’s vocals are smooth and powerful at the same time.
Instrumental & Digital Effects: The drums stand out in the background and enhances the song’s sound.
Structure of the Song: I think that the song was organized very well and neat. The track has been recorded with order and flows smoothly throughout the entire song.
Performance & Song Potential: I believe that the overall song is excellent and has been written, sung and recorded professionally. Love has the potential to reach a larger audience and to hit the top of the music charts.
Listen to ‘LOVE’ and more of Kwest’s music on YouTube. Click here to listen to ‘LOVE’.
I love, love and love gospel music. I’m not ashamed to say that either. I was exposed to lots of it as a kid. It’s nothing like that JESUS music. That uplifting, soulful and in the spirit music! Here are 6 of my tops that I’ve been listening to lately.
1) Imagine Me by Kirk Franklin: I’ve always enjoyed Kirk Franklin’s music since I was a kid and could relate with them in different ways.
2) Still Able by James Fortune & FIYA: This song is very encouraging and reminds me once again that God is still able no matter how things look.
3) He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli: I first heard this song on Christian radio and absolutely love it. This song speaks volumes, beyond what I can explain how.
4) Dwell in Me by Shayla Woods: I have this beautiful song on iTunes and it just takes me to that sweet worship place. I remember when I first heard it, I couldn’t stop playing the song. 🙂 So glad that I know Shayla and am very proud of her and happy for all that she is doing.
5) Finish Strong by Jonathan Nelson: One of those upbeat songs that will have you dancing on your feet. I’ll finish strong!
6) I Win by Marvin Sapp: This is another song that when I first heard it, I ended up playing it over and over. A very inspiring song to listen to!
Music is very therapeutic and calming to me. What are some gospel songs that you are currently listening to?
Have you ever listened to a song and each time you listened you want to hear it more and more? It’s like you could sit there for hours and listen to that ONE song and do nothing else. The words are deeply sinking within and the tune will continually nod your head. Well I have and I’m sure many more too. Music is relaxing to the mind and is therapy that speaks to the soul. Many people like to listen to music they can relate to. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to? Having a music party with a marathon of songs is a great way to relax and have fun. What do you love about music?